I'm a travel buff, and I love to research all about the cities I plan on going to. Travel guides, blogs and of course, travel forums, are a great source of information for budget travellers like me.
I can spend hours, and not get tired reading all about hotels and bed & breakfast reviews, and making itineraries (complete with a budget list, mind you) for a trip that's scheduled two years from now. Must have bored my husband to death already with questions like, "Do you know that we can skip the long lines in the Louvre by taking the Rue Rivoli entrance instead?" or "Forget about staying in a 4-bed hostel room. You snore!"
If there's one thing I've noticed, though, are the constant questions in forums about where to stay and eat in Dumaguete City. Well, not just foreigners, but also from fellow Pinoys.
I can spend hours, and not get tired reading all about hotels and bed & breakfast reviews, and making itineraries (complete with a budget list, mind you) for a trip that's scheduled two years from now. Must have bored my husband to death already with questions like, "Do you know that we can skip the long lines in the Louvre by taking the Rue Rivoli entrance instead?" or "Forget about staying in a 4-bed hostel room. You snore!"
If there's one thing I've noticed, though, are the constant questions in forums about where to stay and eat in Dumaguete City. Well, not just foreigners, but also from fellow Pinoys.
As a travelista, I feel it is my duty (ahem!!) to provide a bit of info about my fair city. Be it snippets about daily life, or pictures about local places, or recommendations on where to dine and where to sleep.
Blogging is rather new to me, and I'm bit rusty when it comes to writing. So please bear with me and hope travellers out there will find this blog useful.
P.S.
If you ask nicely, I can even whip up an itinerary for you!hehehe...
No comments:
Post a Comment